Here at Blanca Bikes, we provide professional Guided Cycling Tours across Costa Blanca either directly from your hotel or local accommodation, or from fixed departure points in Javea (Xabia), Calpe, Benidorm, Altea, Moraira, Jalon Valley, Denia and Gata de Gorgos. The cost of the Guided Cycling Tour is a flat single fee no matter the group size and each group can cater for up to 10 riders. For groups larger than 10 riders, we simply split the group and provide more professional cycling guides. The cost for a Guided Only Tour delivered by one of our professional, experienced local cycling guides is only 165 euros per day which works out to as little as 16.5 euros per rider per day.
To book or discuss your Guided Cycling Tour, you can place your bike hire order on our website by clicking here, or you can contact us via our online enquiry form or by calling +34 641 420362.
If you have mixed abilities within your group, it is still possible to split the group and complete the same routes so you can all experience the same terrain and enjoy the same achievements. If this is the case, we often stagger the start times to compensate for the varying pace and meet up at a fixed refreshment stop. Please let us know if you would like to discuss this option and check prices and availability with us prior to the initial pre-ride briefing.
Bike hire starts at just 28 euros per day based on a 3-day hire period which makes our Costa Blanca Guided Cycle Tours one of the best value, full-day excursions anywhere along the Costa Blanca coast. We also have many upgrade options available to enhance your guided tour including Carbon Wheels and Disc Brakes for your road bike hire.
One of the biggest benefits of taking out one of our Guided Cycling Tour Packages is knowing that an established, professional local company with all the associated infrastructure is behind you should you require more (hire, transfers, clothing, equipment, accommodation etc.) but more importantly, that we are there should something go wrong, and you require mechanical assistance, or transport back to your hotel.
In addition to providing Guided Cycling Tours, Blanca Bikes provides quality carbon road bikes for hire with free delivery and pick-up across North Costa Blanca and we also have our own beautiful boutique Town House Cycling Hotel in the heart of Javea (Xabia) Old Town and provide low-cost group airport transfers from both Alicante and Valencia airports. If you would like to turn your costa Blanca Guided Cycling Tour into a complete Costa Blanca Cycling Package Holiday, then please contact us for options and prices.
At the end of the day, we want you to maximise your enjoyment of cycling in Costa Blanca and we believe the best purchase you will ever make to do this is to buy a Guided Cycling Tour Package at Blanca Bikes. The additional enjoyment you will get from visiting areas you didn’t know existed, riding deserted climbs, and frequenting little-known local bars in secluded valleys is priceless. You also have the reassurance of knowing a reputable company with all the associated infrastructure is behind you should something go wrong.
What our Costa Blanca Guided Cycling Holiday include:
- Professional local cycling guides with in-depth knowledge of the local area
- Friendly, relaxed, and enjoyable atmosphere
- Standard packages, tailored packages, and bespoke guided tours available
- Pre-planned itinerary to match the group’s ability and requirements
- One, affordable flat fee for the cycling guide irrespective of group size
- Group sizes from 1 up to 10 per group
- Prices start at just 16.5 euros per person based on a group of 10 for full day guided tour
- Larger groups catered for with multiple guides
- Vehicle support and mechanical support packages available
- Guided tours from 4hrs per day up to full days
- Refreshment stops built into the ride to maximise the day’s enjoyment
- 7-day guided tour improvement camps a speciality
- Bike Hire, mechanical Support, clothing, accessories, massage, gels, and drinks all available to add to your guided cycling tours package
- Cycling accommodation and airport transfers also available through Blanca Bikes
- Guided Cycling Tours run all year round and are available 7 days a week
- Set start points in Javea (Xabia), Calpe, Benidorm, Altea, Moraira, Jalon valley, Denia, Gata de Gorgos or direct from your hotel or local accommodation