Blanca Bikes is proud to announce its latest partnership arrangement with APEX Coaching & Consulting based in Boulder Colorado. APEX Coaching exists to create, captivate, and inspire the world’s best athletes and coaches and has been helping athletes Achieve Peak Endurance experiences since 1999.
So now you have booked your Costa Blanca Cycling Holiday, how are you going to ensure you get the most out of your cycling break? You might have a ridden a few rides to work, been out on a few Sunday club rides, you might even have completed the odd 60 mile sportive, but are you confident you are going to be able to ride the Costa Blanca for 4, 6 or 10 consecutive days and get the most out of each day? Are you confident you are not going to “Bonk” halfway up the climb from Callosa d’en Sarrià to Tàrbena, that you aren’t going to wobble on the Coll de Rates or push your bike up the last painful meters to the summit of Cumbre Del Soll?
Why not give yourself that extra confidence, get the best value from the money you have spent on your cycling holiday and prepare yourself the way the professionals do by undertaking a professionally prepared 12-week Training Plan written by APEX Coaching and Consulting and offered through Blanca Bikes.
Blanca Bikes has partnered with APEX Coaching and Consulting to offer exclusive 12-week Training Plans to Blanca Bikes clients. These Training Plans take the specific demands of the local Costa Blanca terrain, climate, and training durations in mind, as well as how much time you have to devote to training before you arrive in Javea / Calpe.
Plans provided by APEX Coaching will guide you through training progressions using the best in sports science and years of coaching experience with proven results. Just the right doses of intensity, duration and recovery all combined to help you reach your goals.
The 12 Week Training Plans are designed for:
- Time-crunched athletes looking to maximize available training time
- Looking for something more affordable than One-on-One Coaching
- Looking for a customized plan tailored to their needs
- Looking to improve your fitness or prepare for an event
- Looking for a training plan that may include endurance training, strength training, and more
APEX Coaching and Blanca Bikes offer three plans to fit your training needs to help you get the most out of your cycling holiday. Basic, Mid and Level-UP.
The Basic Plan Includes:
Initial 60–minute Discovery Call and the 12-Week Custom Training Plan delivered via TrainingPeaks. The Mid plan also includes a midpoint follow-up call during week 5, and the Level-up includes two follow-up calls at the 4- and 8-week marks.
A Step-by-Step Guide to your 12-Week Training Plan
- Contact us and let us know you are interested in a 12-Week Training Plan, and if you’d like Basic, Mid or Level-Up.
- We will get you all set-up and scheduled for an initial consultation.
- You will have your 60-min Discovery Call consultation.
- Within 7 days of your initial consultation, your fully custom 12-week plan will be delivered to you via TrainingPeaks. Upon receiving your custom plan make sure to review the full plan and confirm with your coach that everything looks good.
- For the Mid and Level-Up plans, you will also schedule out your 60-min follow-up calls while you carry-out the plan, allowing you to ask questions and get feedback.
We look forward to welcoming you to Spain in peak condition so you can get the most out of your cycling holiday with us.